Vapor Barrier Laminate
Fiberesin Vapor Barrier Laminate is a proprietary phenolic laminate engineered for door and window applications.
Moisture wants to migrate through wood. Whether your doors require moisture infiltration protection from the outside-in or in both directions, Fiberesin manufactures a variety of door laminate grades and thicknesses for excellent weatherability and vapor barrier performance. Fiberesin can custom-engineer door laminate to meet your specific vapor transmission rate needs. Significant cost of quality and warranty reduction savings can result.
Fiberesin Vapor Barrier Laminate has the following key features:
- Effectively manage and control moisture transfer. We can engineer the product to your optimal performance.
- Increases product strength and durability. Excellent tensile strength.
- Provides for excellent paintability and a smooth surface which is resistant to denting, weather, and scratching.
- Lowers door and window production costs by allowing the uses of lesser grades of wood and finger jointed material while offering an excellent top layer finish.
- Minimizes handling damage and dents in your production process.
- Vapor Barrier is available in a variety of thicknesses and can be sanded on one or both sides.
- The finished product does not emit any detectable volatile compounds.